American Car and Foundry H-17-S
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|American Car and Foundry H-17-S|
|Years of manufacture||1935 to 1938|
American Car and Foundry H-17-S was a transit bus.
551 were built in total.
- Aronimink Transportation Company - Philadelphia/West Chester, PA
- Connecticut Railway and Lighting Company - CT
- Dallas Railway and Terminal Company - Dallas, TX
- Des Moines Railway Company - Des Moines, IA
- Evanston Bus Company - Evanston, IL
- Evanston and Niles Center Transit Company - Evanston, IL
- St. Louis Public Service Company - St. Louis, MO
- Utica City Lines (New York State Railways) - Utica, NY