American Seating KC548
The American Seating KC548 model is a type of transit seat produced by American Seating and its Canadian subsidiary Otaco Seating. This model features individual cushion assemblies with coil suspension, high-back cushion, and a steel frame. The KC548 model is compatible with American Seating Company's exclusive "Advanced Restraint Module" and securement system for mobility aids.
As with other American Seating products there are a variety of model configurations for mounting and color choices.
The following agencies operate or have operated vehicles with this model seat:
- Saskatoon Transit - Saskatoon, SK
- King County Metro Transit - King County, WA
- Metro Transit - Minneapolis, St. Paul, MN and vicinity
- Minnesota Valley Transit Authority - Burnsville, MN and vicinity
- Southwest Transit - Eden Prairie, MN
- American Seating Company Website: Model KC548 Retrieved on May 19th, 2012