Champion Bus CTS FE
|Champion CTS FE|
|Years of manufacture||1986 to Present|
|Length||27 to 38 feet|
The Champion Bus CTS FE is a mid size front engine bus, initially built on a General Motors or Oshkosh chassis, and later a Freightliner MB55 chassis. A motorhome variant named UltraStar was produced from 1986 to 1993.
Specifications (Freightliner chassis)
- Allison 2000
- 60 gallons
- 25,000 lbs
- 178", 190", 208", 228", 236", 276"
- Cambus (University of Iowa Transit) - Iowa City, IA
- Collier Area Transit (CAT) - Collier County, FL
- Ozark Regional Transit - Springdale, AR
- Thousand Oaks Transit - Thousand Oaks, CA
- University of Montana UDASH - Missoula, MT