Conseil intermunicipal de transport Roussillon
|Area served||Delson, Sainte-Catherine, and Saint-Constant, QC|
|Number of routes||14|
The Conseil intermunicipal de transport Roussillon (CIT Roussillon) was the public transportation system in the cities of Delson, Sainte-Catherine, and Saint-Constant. It was operated under contract by Transdev Limocar.
CIT Roussillon was formed in 1984 after the creation of municipal transit councils by the municipalities surrounding the Greater Montreal Area.
In the 1990s, Autobus Monette et Fils was awarded the contract to operate CIT Roussillon. Autobus Monette et Fils was acquired by Limocar in 1999 who continued to operate the system until 2003 when the contract was awarded to Autobus La Québécoise. Limocar (now a subsidiary of Transdev) again became the operator after they were awarded the contract in December 2007. They took over operations on July 16, 2008.
New legislation reorganizing public transit in the greater Montréal area came into effect on June 1, 2017, which replaced AMT with RTM. As part of the reorganization, CIT Rousillion was replaced by exo Roussillon.
- 30A and 30B - Delson - Saint-Constant - Sainte-Catherine
- 31 - Sainte-Catherine
- 32 - Sainte-Catherine
- 33 - Saint-Constant - Sainte-Catherine
- 34 - Saint-Constant
- 35 - Saint-Constant (Trainbus)
- 37-115 - Delson - Ste-Catherine
- 38 - Saint-Constant (Trainbus)
- 40 - Saint-Constant
- 100-115 - Express Montréal
- 130 - Express Montréal
- 200 - Express Lasalle
- 210 - Express Longueuil
- T-30 - Saint-Constant
- T-36 - Delson
- T-39 - Sainte-Catherine
- T-41 - Sainte-Catherine - Quartier Industriel
- T-42 - Delson - Quartier Industriel
- Address: 147 rue St Pierre, Saint-Constant, QC J5A 2G9
- Phone: 514-877-6003
All-time fleet operated by Transdev
All-time fleet operated by La Québécoise
CIT Roussillon was operated by Autobus La Québécoise from 2003 to 2008.
|Fleet number range||Thumbnail||Year||Manufacturer||Model||Engine||Transmission||Notes|
|Detroit Diesel Series 50|
|Detroit Diesel Series 50|
|2316, 2318-2319||2003||Dupont Trolley||Victoria
|2322||2003||Prévost||H3-45||Detroit Diesel Series 50||Allison B500|
|2341, 2347||1990||TMCI||TC40-102A||Detroit Diesel 6V92TA||Allison V731||
|9703||1997||Prévost||H3-45||Detroit Diesel Series 50||Allison B500|
|9707||1997||Prévost||H3-41||Detroit Diesel Series 50||Allison B500|
|9742, 9777||1997||Prévost||H3-45||Detroit Diesel Series 50||Allison B500|
|9807, 9849, 9881||1998||Prévost||H3-45||Detroit Diesel Series 50||Allison B500|
|9902||1999||Prévost||H3-41||Detroit Diesel Series 50||Allison B500|
|9908||1999||Prévost||H3-45||Detroit Diesel Series 50||Allison B500|
- Profil des organismes membres. Association québécoise du transport intermunicipal et municipal. 2013. Retrieved on 11 June 2013.
- Gingras, Hélène (28 February 2004). Limocar réclame 2,3 M$ au CIT Roussillon. Les Hebdos Régionaux Québecor Média. Retrieved 26 December 2012.
- Entente entre le CIT Roussillon et TRANSDEV Limocar (Press release). Transdev Limocar. 05 December 2007. Retrieved on 24 June 2012.
- Personal notes & sightings