General Motors S6H-4504A
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|General Motors S6H-4504A|
|Years of manufacture||1971 to 1974|
The General Motors S6H-4504A was a 35 foot, air conditioned suburban New Look built from 1971 to 1974 in the United States. It was powered by a Detroit Diesel 6V71N and a Allison automatic transmission.
13 were built in total.
- Batavia Bus Service - Rochester, NY
- Dixieland Tours - New Orleans, LA
- Fairfield Transit Company - VA
- Gray Line Motor Tours - New Orleans, LA
- Rochester-Genesee Regional Transportation Authority (RGRTA) - Rochester, NY
- Southern Tours - New Orleans, LA
- Valley Transportation - Torrington, CT
|Year||Thumbnail||Serial||Original Owner||Fleet Number||Current Owner|
|1972||7||Fairfield Transit Company||7326||Virginia Overland Coaches|
|1973||9||Batavia Bus Service||96||Loren Joplin/Dreamliner Bus Leasing & Service|