Grove City Bus Lines
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- On February 18, 1957, Brenton B. Holter and Dallas L. Shull registered the name Grove City Bus Lines.
- Incorporated on November 21, 1961.
- In 1984, Holter separated the school bus business (incorporated as Brenton B. Holter, Inc. on October 15, 1984) from the coach business. He sold Grove City Bus Lines and continued to operate the school bus lines.
- On March 20, 1986, Grove City Bus Lines Company was incorporated with Robert V. Goebel as President.
- In 1992, his daughter, Karen H. Schell, assumed the business after his death.
- In 1999, Student Transportation of America, Inc. acquired Holter School Enterprises, Inc.
- Brenton B. Holter began transporting students in school busses., grovecityhistoricalsociety.org, retrieved on 2013-12-14.
- Flxible Flxiliner Photo Archive,sc4geography.net, retrieved on 2013-12-14.