Keolis Canada (formerly Groupe Orléans) is a Quebec-based company offering paratransit, local transit, school bus, and motorcoach transportation in addition to maintenance services.
In September 2009, Groupe Gaudreault sold certain assets of the company (Lanau Com, Lanau Mécano, Les Transports Fagnant, Sabem, Autobus Lachenaie, Murray Hill, and the urban transportation operations of Lanau Bus operating in the MRCs of Les Moulins and Assomption) to Orléans Express.
The assets were organized into divisions alongside Acadian Lines, Orléans Express, and their package delivery service Expédibus. Orléans Urban, fomerly Lanau Bus's urban transportation division, specializes in the operation of public transportation in Quebec. Orléans Mecano was formerly Lanau Mécano. Orléans Scolaire and Orléans Mobilité were also formed from the acquisition the school bus and paratransit companies. Murray Hill retained their name, but a new logo and livery were developed.
Groupe Keolis, who had a 75 per cent stake in the company, became the sole shareholder in 2012. Groupe Orléans was renamed Keolis Canada, and most of the divisions were given generic names. However Keolis retained the Orléans Express, Murray Hill and Expédibus brands.
- Murray Hill - charter service based in Québec
- Orléans Express - intercity and charter service in Québec
- Skyport International
- Expédibus - intercity parcel service
- exo L'Assomption
- exo Terrebonne-Mascouche
- Ion light rail
- Transport MRC de Joliette
- Various paratransit contracts
- Exclusif: Groupe Gaudreault vend des actifs à Orléans Express, letraitdunion.com, retrieved on 2010-08-01
- Groupe Orléans Express - Groupe Gaudreault, transaction confirmed, cnw.ca, retrieved on 2010-08-01
- Groupe Orléans becomes Keolis Canada (press release). 08 June 2012. Retrieved on 20 August 2012.