MiWay route 100 'Airport Express'
|Number of Branches||1|
Route 100 Airport Express is a bus route operated by MiWay in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
Route 100 operates between Winston Churchill Transitway Station and Toronto Pearson International Airport. It serves the full length of the Mississauga Transitway from Winston Churchill to Renforth. Within the airport, route 100 uses Silver Dart Drive and serves both Terminal 1 and 3.
- 100 Airport Express (Monday to Friday)
Route 100 is a limited stop route which does not serve every stop along its routing. The following are current stops of January 4, 2021.
- Winston Churchill Transitway Station
- Erin Mills Transitway Station
- City Centre Transit Terminal
- Central Parkway Transitway Station
- Cawthra Transitway Station
- Tomken Transitway Station
- Dixie Transitway Station
- Tahoe Transitway Station
- Etobicoke Creek Transitway Station
- Spectrum Transitway Station
- Orbitor Transitway Station
- Renforth Transitway Station
- Renforth Drive/Convair Drive
- Toronto Pearson International Airport Terminal 1
- Toronto Pearson International Airport Terminal 3
- October 29, 2018 - Route 100 'Airport Express' is introduced, operating between Winston Churchill Transitway Station and Toronto Pearson International Airport, serving all stations along the Mississauga Transitway. Route operates on weekdays from 4:00am to 7:00pm with 15-16 minutes frequency all day.
- February 25, 2019 - New stop added at Renforth Drive and Convair Drive.
- March 23, 2020 - Service is cancelled until further notice due to drop in airport demand from the COVID-19 pandemic.