Sarnia Transit Company
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sarnia Transit Company was started on September 2, 1958 with the initial management and equipment from the Hamilton Street Railway.
- A 10 year operating agreement was approved in March 1960.
- Acquired on February 1, 1968 by Davies Brothers Bus Lines
- Sold in 1971 to Skinner School Bus Lines.
- Became a municipal operation and was renamed Sarnia Transit on April 1, 1974.
|23||1965||Chevrolet||School bus||To Davies Brothers Bus Lines in 1971.|
|64||1954||MCI||Courier 95||Ex Cities Bus Services 64; bought in 1958.|
|87||1949||MCI||Courier 200B||Ex Cities Bus Services 87; bought in 1958.|
|88||MCI||Courier 200||Ex Cities Bus Services 88; bought in 1958.|
|90||MCI||Courier 200||Ex Cities Bus Services 90; bought in 1958.|
|101-107||1947||Twin||34-S||Ex SW&A 222-224, 226-229; bought in 1958.|
|108-110||1947||Twin||38-S||Ex SW&A 303-305; bought in 1958.|
|181, 183||1946||CC&F||C-36||Ex Canada Coach Lines 181 & 183; bought/transferred in 1966.|
|201-207||1946||CC&F||C-36||Ex HSR 201-207 (2nd); bought/transferred in 1958.|
|1105||1946||CC&F||IC-41||Ex Canada Coach Lines 1105; bought in 1958.|
|1265||1949||Flxible||33BI-49||Ex Canada Coach Lines 1265; bought in 1958.|