Sound Transit route 577 'Federal Way / Seattle'
|Service Area||Federal Way, Downtown Seattle|
|Termini||Federal Way Transit Center|
Downtown Seattle (Eastlake Avenue & Stewart Street / Fairview Avenue & Thomas Street)
|Vehicles||Gillig Phantom |
Gillig BRT HEV
Gillig BRTPlus CNG
|Branches||577 Federal Way |
This north-south express bus route runs between Federal Way and Downtown Seattle. Weekday service runs during peak hours only, while weekend service runs all day.
The route follows the same routing as route 578 between Seattle and Federal Way, which allows for greater frequencies when both routes are operating, especially on weekends, where the two routes offer service roughly every 30 minutes.
|Early AM||AM Peak||Midday||PM Peak||Early PM||Late PM||Early AM||Morning||Afternoon||Early PM||Late PM||Early AM||Morning||Afternoon||Early PM||Late PM|
- Federal Way Transit Center (Bay 7)
- Seneca St & 5th Ave (Weekdays before 10 AM only)
- 4th Avenue & Pike Street
- Olive Way & 6th Avenue
- Howell Street & 9th Avenue
- Howell Street & Yale Avenue
- Eastlake Avenue E & Stewart Street
Towards Federal Way
- Fairview Ave NE & Thomas St
- Boren Ave & Virginia St
- Stewart St & 9th Ave
- Stewart St & 7th Ave
- Stewart St & 3rd Ave
- 2nd Ave & Pike St
- 2nd Ave & Marion St
- 2nd Ave & James St
- 2nd Ave Ext S & S Jackson St
- Federal Way Transit Center (Bay 2)
- February 2006 - Route introduced with the opening of Federal Way Transit Center.
- June 2007 - Service expansion resulting in seven additional trips
- February 2010 - Weekend service introduced