- 1 VIN Compilations
- 2 Special Event Rosters
- 3 Greyhound Buses in 2009 Livery
- 4 BC Passenger Transportation Branch License Numbers
- 5 Bus License Plates
- 6 Timeline
- 7 Current Transit Vehicle Orders
- 8 Transit Simulators
- 9 Aircraft Registries
- 10 Historical Aviation Scheduling
- 11 Airports
- 12 Car Rental Company Rosters
- 13 Miscellaneous Operator Rosters
- 14 Fleet Roster Summaries
A project to compile a list of the VINs and serials of all buses.
Special Event Rosters
The below lists various rosters compiled for special events where extra service is operated. These rosters are based on spottings and may not include every vehicle that operated.
Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games
The 2010 Olympic Winter Games were held in the cities of Vancouver, West Vancouver, Richmond, and Whistler, BC during February 12-28, 2010. Gameday Management Group was contracted by the Vancouver Organizing Committee (VANOC) to organize bus transportation during the 2010 Winter Olympic and Paralympic games.
The following fleet rosters list extra buses that operated during this time:
- Edison Transportation roster
- Highway coach roster (Some units may have been operating on private charters)
- Whistler Transit System (operated by BC Transit)
Toronto 2015 Pan Am Games
The 2015 Pan American Games are being held in Toronto, ON and the surrounding municipalities from July 7 to 26, 2015, and the 2015 Parapan American Games from August 7 to 15, 2015. Pacific Western Transportation was contracted to organize and operate bus transportation for athletes and officials during the games.
Greyhound Buses in 2009 Livery
These lists are intended to track older buses repainted/refurbished with the current "retro" livery, and do not include 2009 or newer model year units.
BC Passenger Transportation Branch License Numbers
Passenger transportation companies operating in or into British Columbia may be assigned a license number from the Passenger Transportation Branch of the provincial Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure.
Bus License Plates
A comprehensive list of license plates assigned to buses.
A list of transit-related events.
Current Transit Vehicle Orders
Listings of active orders (or awarded bids/tenders) for transit vehicles, by vehicle type.
- Current Aircraft Orders
- Current Motorcoach Orders
- Current Transit Bus Orders
- Current Transit Train Orders
Publicly-available games where one can operate transit vehicles.
Listings of aircraft registries by countries with associated companies.
Historical Aviation Scheduling
Comprehensive listing of schedules for airline agencies.
Articles on major airports including airlines served, transit connections and amenities.
Car Rental Company Rosters
Rosters of shuttle buses operated by car rental companies, primarily at airports. These rosters may be based on sightings and may not include every vehicle that the company operates or has previously operated.
- Alamo Rent-A-Car/National Car Rental/Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Avis Rent-A-Car
- Budget Rent-A-Car
- Dollar Rent-A-Car/Thrifty Car Rental
- Hertz Corporation
- ABM Aviation/Air Serv Corporation
Miscellaneous Operator Rosters
Rosters note particularly tied to a major transit agency or coach operator. They cannot be easily categorized.
- Diablo Canyon Power Plant Tours - Pacific Gas & Electric Co. - San Luis Obispo, CA
Fleet Roster Summaries
Summaries of fleet rosters of all transit agencies within a political subdivision or subdivisions.
- Arizona/Nevada/New Mexico
- Mountain States
- New York
- Northern New England
- Plains States
- Puerto Rico/U.S. Virgin Islands
- Southern New England
- Virginia/West Virginia
More to be added...