St. Thomas Transit
Jump to navigation Jump to search
St. Thomas Transit provided conventional transit and paratransit service in the city of St. Thomas, Ontario.
On March 29, 2021, the system was rebranded as Local Motion - Railway City Transit. As part of the rebranding, a new route network was introduced, and all buses were rebranded into the new livery.
- Mid 1960's-1983 - Operated by Charterways Transportation.
- 1983-? - Operated by Lewis Bus Lines.
- ?-1994-? - Operated by Charterways Transportation.
- 2008?-January 2012 - Operated by Aboutown Transportation.
- January 2012-March 2021 - Operated by Voyago Transportation.
- March 29, 2021 - System rebranded to Local Motion - Railway City Transit.
Hours: Monday to Friday 7:15 am to 6:45 pm, Saturdays from 9:15 am to 6:45 pm.
- 1 - Northside
- 2 - Elgin Mall
- 3 - Talbot
- 4 - Hospital
- 5A - Express Commercial Route
- 5B - North Student Express Route/South Student Express Route
|Age group||Cash Fare||Advance Tickets||Monthly Pass|
|Children (under 5)||Free|
|Children/School Students (5-18 yrs.)||$2.50||$1.50||$55.00|
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 226-212-0320
Downtown Terminal/Voyageur Transportation Office
- Address: 614 Talbot St. (Talbot St. and First Ave.), St. Thomas, ON N5P 1C8
- Phone: 519-631-0001
All-Time Fleet Roster
- ↑ City of St. Thomas
- ↑ http://home.cc.umanitoba.ca/~wyatt/alltime/saint-thomas-on.html, retrieved on 2013-03-07.