St. Thomas Transit
St. Thomas Transit provided conventional transit and paratransit service in the city of St. Thomas, Ontario.
On March 29, 2021, the system was rebranded as Local Motion - Railway City Transit. As part of the rebranding, a new route network was introduced, and all buses were rebranded into the new livery.
- Mid 1960's-1983 - Operated by Charterways Transportation.
- 1983-? - Operated by Lewis Bus Lines.
- ?-1994-? - Operated by Charterways Transportation.
- 2008?-January 2012 - Operated by Aboutown Transportation.
- January 2012-March 2021 - Operated by Voyago Transportation.
- March 29, 2021 - System rebranded to Local Motion - Railway City Transit.
Hours: Monday to Friday 7:15 am to 6:45 pm, Saturdays from 9:15 am to 6:45 pm.
- 1 - Northside
- 2 - Elgin Mall
- 3 - Talbot
- 4 - Hospital
- 5A - Express Commercial Route
- 5B - North Student Express Route/South Student Express Route
|Age group||Cash Fare||Advance Tickets||Monthly Pass|
|Children (under 5)||Free|
|Children/School Students (5-18 yrs.)||$2.50||$1.50||$55.00|
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 226-212-0320
Downtown Terminal/Voyageur Transportation Office
- Address: 614 Talbot St. (Talbot St. and First Ave.), St. Thomas, ON N5P 1C8
- Phone: 519-631-0001
All-Time Fleet Roster
- City of St. Thomas
- http://home.cc.umanitoba.ca/~wyatt/alltime/saint-thomas-on.html, retrieved on 2013-03-07.