Please read the general disclaimer for information regarding copyright of photographs.
Photographs are to be named with the transit agency and the fleet number in the title.
There should also be a suffix added after the fleet number to allow for more than one photo of the same vehicle to be uploaded.
For example: Mississauga Transit 0109-a.JPG
- DO NOT upload a new image and replace an already used suffix.
For further details please refer to the Naming Conventions page.
- Vehicle should occupy the majority of the frame, be centered in the photo, and be the main focus.
- "3/4 angle shot" style should be used, showing the front and one side (preferably door side).
- Both sides of the vehicle should be in direct sunlight (no or very minimal shadows).
- The entire vehicle should be visible, i.e. not cut off by the edge of the photograph, or be partially obstructed by objects.
- Watermarks are permitted, but should be minimal and not detract from the photo.
- Pictures should be of good quality, i.e. no blurring or low pixelation.
- Edmonton Transit System 1038.jpg