Please read the general disclaimer for information regarding copyright of photographs.
Photographs are to be named with the transit agency and the fleet number in the title.
There should also be a suffix added after the fleet number to allow for more than one photo of the same vehicle to be uploaded.
For example: Mississauga Transit 0109-a.JPG
DO NOT UPLOAD A NEW IMAGE AND REPLACE AN ALREADY USED SUFFIX/SOMEONE ELSE'S IMAGE.
For further details please refer to the Naming Conventions page.
- Vehicle should occupy the majority of the frame, be centered in the photo, and be the main focus.
- The photo should preferably show the entire front and one side of the vehicle or the entire rear and one side of the vehicle if a photo that shows the front is already available. Photos showing side detail are also permitted as long as the vehicle is centered in the shot
- Photos taken in sunlight should have both viewed sides of the vehicle in direct sunlight when possible, or minimal shadows that do not interfere with the viewing of the vehicle details.
- The entire vehicle should be visible, i.e. not cut off by the edge of the photograph, or be partially obstructed by objects.
- Watermarks are permitted, but should be minimal and not detract from the photo.
- Pictures should be of good quality, i.e. no blurring or low pixelation.
- Photos of retired or otherwise very rare buses are exempt from the guidelines above if no better quality photos exist and/or have been uploaded.