|Feature photo November & December 2015|
|Quebec's Transport Minister introduced Bill 76 which would dissolve the Agence métropolitaine de transport and replace it with two new agencies: the Autorité régionale de transport métropolitain and the Réseau de transport métropolitain. The former will be tasked with planing and coordination, while the latter will be tasked with operation which includes commuter trains and the CITs in the outer suburbs.|
Welcome to the CPTDB Wiki!
The CPTDB Wiki is a collaborative effort by members of the Canadian Public Transit Discussion Board (http://www.cptdb.ca) to document any information on public transportation. Rosters for transit agencies and charter coach operators are a large part of this collection.
Specific focuses include transit buses, highway coaches, and general information on the types of vehicles used. An extensive listing of vehicle manufacturers and models, the companies that operate these vehicles, as well as components used on board can be found here.
Simply use the search field to find something specific, or choose a link on the left-hand navigation menu to access the wealth of information contained on the CPTDB Wiki.
Please note that fleet rosters may be incomplete and can be based mainly on sightings. Please feel free to add your contributions!
By accessing pages on the Wiki, you are acknowledging everything outlined on the Disclaimers page.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for Editors
- PLEASE ADHERE TO NAMING CONVENTIONS AND CITE SOURCES WHENEVER POSSIBLE!
- PLEASE PREVIEW YOUR CHANGES BEFORE SAVING THEM!
- If you add or edit pages on the wiki, please consult the Editor's Guide and follow these guidelines.
- Please note that not all members will be granted privileges to directly edit pages. See this forum for more information about the wiki.
- See the Wikitext examples page for formatting help. The buttons that appear above the main text box should be sufficient for most purposes.
- Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.