If you need to ask any questions or have any comments please leave them below.
For previous message please check User talk:D40LF - Archives 1
- 1 St. Catharines Transit 1001-1003
- 2 York Region Transit 210-a.JPG
- 3 Why, oh why?
- 4 0712-a.jpg
- 5 GOTransitMCIOlderLivery.JPG
- 6 re: GO Transit images
- 7 Kowloon Motor Bus
- 8 Move request
- 9 Complaints
- 10 NFTA-Metro
- 11 Request for page moves
- 12 MTA Maryland changes
- 13 Calgary Transit 7501-7550 Garage
- 14 Map Reverting
- 15 Images on the wiki
St. Catharines Transit 1001-1003
I got the information from a St. Catharines Transit employee. Yes, i know Calgary Transit switched to LFR's a few years back. Maybe I'm wrong, although i do know the order was an incentive. Transit2000 15:29, 08 January 2011 (EST)
York Region Transit 210-a.JPG
I made an error while uploading 210 at first, as I accidentally clicked the wrong image while uploading. Please delete this photo. Thanks.
Why, oh why?
Thank you very much for depriving readers of a look at WMATA's Orion VIs. If you have a problem with that picture, I suggest you pack your bags and take a trip down to DC and take a better one. While I understand that regulations call for unobstructed photos, I find it extremely petty that you continue to bully me. And don't whine that everyone else can see this; you have asked for it. Orion VIII 15:15, 18 January 2008 (PST)
- You are still welcome to replace it with a better picture that you have taken. Orion VIII 15:22, 18 January 2008 (PST)
- I see your recent actions as nothing but personal attacks against me. It is obvious, for many reasons, that you resent me. I do not want that to be the case, I would just like you to properly manage this wiki that I have contributed so much to. Orion VIII 15:34, 18 January 2008 (PST)
- You say that the photo in question did not benefit the wiki. I disagree, you don't know how many comments I've gotten regarding the bus. I believe there are only a few painted in the REX scheme. I think it would be in the best interest to leave the photo there until a more suitable replacement is uploaded. It's not that often, as I preciously poked, that a CPTDB member is in DC and environs. Orion VIII 15:55, 18 January 2008 (PST)
I have made an error while uploading this file, should have been -d. Please delete. Thank you.
The .JPG/.jpg capitalization always annoys me. :P I had to fix this original one (.JPG) and it uploaded at Image:GOTransitMCIOlderLivery.jpg. It would be much appreciated if you would delete Image:GOTransitMCIOlderLivery.JPG, thanks! - Enzo Aquarius 11:32, 19 January 2008 (PST)
re: GO Transit images
My apologies John. I will try and upload them with corrected titles tomorrow. Dan --Smallspy 22:18, 26 January 2008 (PST)
Hi John, I have uploaded new versions of the problem pictures. Please feel free to delete them when you have the time. Thanks, Dan. --Smallspy 15:11, 30 January 2008 (PST)
Kowloon Motor Bus
Yes, perhaps spliting the KMB page would be a good idea, espcially since adding other info about the system would take up more space. - A. Badaraco 15:12, 27 January 2008 (EST)
- What you did looks good. The current fleet consists of only a few single deckers, so I don't know if it would be worth moving them to a spertae page. Perhaps all retired buses could be moved to seperate pages? - A. Badaraco 15:43, 27 January 2008 (EST)
- What you suggested sounds like a good idea. Ill work on spliting the fleet into single and double deck lists. - A. Badaraco 15:56, 27 Jnuary 2008 (EST)
Could you move [[Metro Transit route 14 'Leiblin Park'']] to Metro Transit route 14 'Leiblin Park' please? There's accidentally a double quote at the end. Thanks, Halifax_Route10 18:33, 28 January 2008 (PST)
- Thanks! Halifax_Route10 08:44, 29 January 2008 (PST)
Are you suggesting that I should not question your actions? I don't know how my attempts to have the page meet naming conventions are useless either.
Anyways, have a look at the first page of this schedule: 
Thank you, Orion VIII 07:31, 31 January 2008 (PST)
- I won't let it drop until I see the page properly titled. As for respecting moderator's edits, respect is a two-way street. ;) Orion VIII 07:36, 31 January 2008 (PST)
I beg your pardon, D40LF. You are implying that I am a sock for sticking up for somebody. I was only telling my two cents, I am starting to find this utterly lame. And, what in the world happened to my account, not being to upload anything? You should be ashamed of your actions. Next time, do your homework before pissing people off. 19 Hurontario 18:02, 31 January 2008 (PST)
Since when did I accuse you of messing up my account? I was asking you a simple question which your brain cannot seem to convert. And for the last freaking time, I am not a sock, I am a different person. I have absolutely no relation to Orion VIII, nor was I trying to stick up to him, I was trying to point out that NFTA-Metro is the official name. You better watch out, because you won't believe what might be coming up next..... 19 Hurontario 18:15, 31 January 2008 (PST)
- For the record NFTA stands for Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority. Please visit http://www.nfta.com/ for further information. D40LF 18:24, 31 January 2008 (PST)
- I feel I need to wain in here. We are fully aware that NFTA is an acronym for Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority. The concern is that the Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority is the governing body of all transportation-related affairs in the region, which, as you have researched, includes NFTA-Metro. The naming conventions state that the title of the page must contain the full name of the transit authority, which, in this case, is NFTA-Metro, keeping in mind that the Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority is the governing body...not the transit authority. Orion VIII 18:47, 31 January 2008 (PST)
- Just because the name is no longer used, just the acronym, doens't mean it isn't valid. I used to visit Buffalo many years ago, before either of you were born, and back people didn't call it NFTA, they used the full name, or something similar. I am also perplexed by the continued arguments over this. Do you fight with the moderators of the CPTDB board in such a fashion? I highly doubt it. I have made a decision. My decision stands. You don't have to like it, you just have to move on. D40LF 19:10, 31 January 2008 (PST)
- I don't care if you visited Buffalo upwards of 16 years ago, or what NFTA-Metro used to be called. The truth is that the CPTDB Wiki is in the present day, and the present day name of the Metro subsidiary of of the Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority is NFTA-Metro. As for fighting with moderators of the CPTDB, they conduct themselves in a manner that is not to be fought with, making correct decisions, not picking on certain members. They are not control freaks out on powertrips, not looking to demean members, and nor do they brag about their age-old travels. Do not take this as a personal attack, you have left the bait. Orion VIII 20:19, 31 January 2008 (PST)
You are seriously mistaken. Your interpretation of my post is entirely wrong, as the events that you should watch out for will not cause any harm to you, or anyone for that matter. It is simply a warning that I am not stupid, as you seem to think I am, and that there are other members willing to stand in solidarity. Only time will tell what is to come. 19 Hurontario 18:43, 31 January 2008 (PST)
- I can not say if you are stupid or not, I have never met you. But your actions speak loud and personal attacks speak louder! D40LF 19:11, 31 January 2008 (PST)
Request for page moves
Hey, wondering if you can perform a couple of page moves for me.
- Metro Transit route 1 'Spring Garden' -> Metro Transit route 1
- Metro Transit route 10 'Dalhousie' -> Metro Transit route 10
- Metro Transit route 14 'Leiblin Park' -> Metro Transit route 14
Thanks --Hfx_chris 13:15, 28 August 2008 (CDT)
MTA Maryland changes
If anything you want to do to improve MTA Maryland wiki page, should update the statistics and information about the system. The images, I wouldn't have mind if you would have taken the image of the rear of the buses off, but delete everything back to a dull looking page as if MTA Maryland is not a system worth talking about is just selfish. You could've kept the front view of buses all the information, if my computer was more advance I could've edit in one try, but my computer 14 years old and software is 10 years behind. At least be nice and restore the recent information and images (don't need the rear images and the images of the light rail make two thumbnails to give viewer easier view.
MJofLakeland (Trying to improve what I see about my system) July 25, 2012
Calgary Transit 7501-7550 Garage
I noticed that you have removed the garage information on retired units. I left it there so readers would know which garage they were in before retirement. The other agencies' pages of retired units have the garages left on the list. -Noahrp24 16:32, 4 December 2014 (UTC)
If you realize if you press the picture the old maps are still there below. So there's no chance of loosing them... TTG 17:22, 17 April 2015 (UTC)
Images on the wiki
Alright, I'll be waiting for whatever they do to me, How was i suppose to know i was suppose to put in the date, i never saw any updates about that, nor no one had the decency tell me about this. Another thing you can believe it or not, i could care less. When the photo uploads it some how lowers the quality of the photo from how it is before, But do whatever you need to do. All im trying to do is help but, whatever. TTG 22:11, 26 April 2015 (UTC)