Transport of Rockland
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Transport of Rockland (TOR) is the public transportation provider for Rockland County, New York. It was operated by Brega Transport Corp until Transdev took over on November 1, 2018.
- 59 Suffern - Nyack
- 91 Spring Valley - Nyack
- 92 Spring Valley - Palisades Center/Nyack
- 93 Nanuet Mall - Sloatsburg
- 94 Spring Valley - Tomkins Cove
- 95 Rockland Community College - Haverstraw
- 97 Stony Point - Tappan
- Loop 1 Monsey
- Loop 2 Monsey
- Loop 3 Suffern - Spring Valley
- Tappan ZEExpress Spring Valley/Suffern - White Plains
- Ferry Express Mt. Ivy - Haverstraw
Accurate as of 6/2022.
TRIPS Paratransit Fleet
|RC65||2006||Ford||E450||Ford PowerStroke V8 6.0L||
|RC78||2008||Ford||E450||Ford PowerStroke V8 6.0L||
- County of Rockland RFP-FTA-RC-2014-014 Empire State Purchasing Group Retrieved on July 31, 2015.
- Board Approves Smartcard and Mobile Ticket Offerings, cdta.org, dated June 26, 2014, retrieved May 19, 2015