Sound Transit route 511 'Ash Way Park & Ride / Northgate Station'
|Service Area||Northgate, Mountlake Terrace, Lynnwood|
Ash Way Park & Ride
|Operations||First Transit (through Community Transit)|
|Branches||511 Ash Way Park & Ride|
511 Northgate Station
This north-south express bus route ran between Ash Way Park & Ride and Northgate Station via Lynnwood.
Service ran approximately every 15-30 minutes during peak hours only, with service in the peak direction only (towards Northgate Station in the morning, towards Ash Way in the afternoon).
Off-peak, reverse peak and weekend service on the 511's service area is provided by route 512.
|PM Peak |
Towards Northgate Station
- Ash Way Park & Ride (Bay 1)
- Lynnwood Transit Center (Bay D3)
- Mountlake Terrace Freeway Station (Bay 6)
- Northgate Station
Towards Ash Way P&R
- Northgate Station (Bay 2)
- Mountlake Terrace Freeway Station (Bay 7)
- Lynnwood Transit Center (Bay D2)
- Ash Way Park & Ride
- September 1999 - Service introduced as peak period only route
- September 2003 - Service improved to seven days a week in both directions
- September 2009 - Midday service on weekdays improved to every 15 minutes
- 2011 - All off-peak and weekend service combined with route 510 to form route 512.
- October 2021 - Northgate Link Light Rail Extension: southern terminus moved to Northgate Station, Ash Way Park & Ride stop moved from Bay 2 to Bay 1
- March 20, 2023 - Route deleted, replaced with new peak service on route 512.
- Lost & Found, soundtransit.org, retrieved 13-11-2010
- Sound Transit 2010 Service Implementation Plan December 10, 2009, soundtransit.org, retrieved 13-11-2010
- Sound Transit 2011 Draft Service Implementation Plan, soundtransit.org, retrieved 06-11-2010