MiWay route 103 'Hurontario Express'
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Number of Branches||1|
|Buses used||40', 60'|
Route 103 Hurontario Express is a bus route operated by MiWay in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
- 103 Hurontario Express (Monday to Sunday)
Route 103 is a limited stop route which does not serve every stop along its routing. The following are current stops of January 4, 2021.
- Trillium Hospital Bus Terminal
- Hurontario Street/The Queensway (Southbound only)
- Hurontario Street/Paisley Boulevard
- Hurontario Street/Dundas Street
- Hurontario Street/John Street
- Hurontario Street/Central Parkway
- Hurontario Street/Elm Drive
- Hurontario Street/Burnhamthorpe Road
- Hurontario Street/Robert Speck Parkway
- Hurontario Street/Eglinton Avenue
- Hurontario Street/Bristol Road
- Hurontario Street/Matheson Boulevard
- Hurontario Street/Milverton Drive
- Hurontario Street/Britannia Road
- Hurontario Street/Courtneypark Drive
- Hurontario Street/Derry Road
- Hurontario Street/Ray Lawson Boulevard
- Hurontario Street/County Court Drive North
- Brampton Gateway Terminal
- Port Credit GO Station
- Lakeshore Road/Elizabeth Street (Northbound only)
- Hurontario Street/Lakeshore Road (Southbound only)
- Hurontario Street/Park Street (Northbound only)
- Hurontario Street/Mineola Road
- Hurontario Street/North Service Road
- Hurontario Street/The Queensway (Northbound)
- Shoppers World Terminal
- September 6, 2011 - Route 103 'Hurontario Express' is introduced, replacing existing route 102 and 202 service on the Hurontario corridor. Route operates all-day service Monday to Saturday between Port Credit GO Station and Shoppers World. Weekday frequency is 19 minutes all day; Saturday frequency is 24 minutes all day. Stops: Lakeshore/Elizabeth (northbound only), Lakeshore/Hurontario (southbound only), Mineola, North Service, Queensway, Dundas, Central Parkway, Elm, Burnhamthorpe, Robert Speck, Eglinton, Bristol, Matheson, Britannia, Courtneypark, Derry, County Court South, and County Court North (southbound only)
- December 12, 2011 - Weekday rush hour frequency increased to 17 minutes from 19 minutes.
- January 30, 2012 - Weekday late evening service is added, operating from 9:00pm to 11:00pm with 20 minutes frequency.
- May 7, 2012 - Stop added at John Street.
- March 24, 2014 - Stop added at Park Street.
- September 3, 2012 - Weekday rush hour frequency increased to 11 minutes from 17 minutes; weekday midday frequency increased to 14 minutes from 19 minutes. Weekday evening and Saturday frequency unchanged.
- November 26, 2012 - Route begins serving new Brampton Gateway Terminal.
- May 5, 2014 - Weekday rush hour frequency increased to 10 minutes from 11 minutes; weekday midday frequency increased to 10 minutes from 14 minutes.
- May 1, 2017 - Saturday frequency increased to 20 minutes from 24 minutes. Sunday service introduced, operating from 8:00am to 10:00pm with 24 minutes frequency.
- March 23, 2020 - Route is suspended until further notice due to drop in customer demand.
- April 13, 2020 - Route resumes providing reduced all-day service at 30-40 minute intervals. Buses make all stops along the route.
- April 27, 2020 - New stop added both ways at Watline Avenue/Milverton Drive.
- May 11, 2020 - Route resumes regular service stopping only at express stops.
- August 3, 2020 - Route revised to terminate at Trillium Hospital Bus Terminal, no longer serving Hurontario Street south of The Queensway to Port Credit GO Station.