MiWay route 22 'Finch'
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Number of Branches||1|
Route 22 Finch is a bus route operated by MiWay in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
Route 22 operates between Westwood Square Bus Terminal and William Osler Health Centre in Etobicoke. It also serves Humber College North Campus.
The route primarily serves Darcel Avenue, Finch Avenue and Humber College Boulevard. It provides service to the Malton neighborhood of Mississauga.
- 22 Finch (Monday to Sunday)
- September 6, 2005 - Route renamed 22 'Finch' from 22 'Humber College'.
- October 10, 2005 - Route designated as accessible, with low floor buses used at all times.
- July 6, 2009 - Weekday rush hour frequency increased to 13 minutes from 18 minutes.
- September 7, 2009 - Saturday frequency reduced to 33 minutes from 30 minutes.
- October 22, 2012 - Weekday rush hour frequency reduced to 18 minutes from 13 minutes with extension of route 107 to Humber College North Campus.
- January 28, 2013 - Route revised to serve Humber College North Campus in the eastbound direction.