MiWay route 302 'Philip Pocock-Bloor West'
Jump to navigation Jump to search
302 Philip Pocock-Bloor West
|Number of Branches||1|
Route 302 Philip Pocock-Bloor West is a bus route operated by MiWay in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
Route 302 is a school route, providing service in the afternoon from Philip Pocock Secondary School to City Centre Transit Terminal, mainly covering Tomken Road, Bloor Street, and Mississauga Valley Boulevard.
- 302 Philip Pocock-Bloor West (Monday to Friday school days)
- September 6, 2005 - Route 302 'Philip Pocock-Bloor West' is introduced, replacing existing route 77 service.
- March 26, 2012 - Route designated as accessible, with low floor buses used at all times.
- January 7, 2019 - Routing in the City Centre area revised to use Burnhamthorpe Road and Living Arts Drive.
- February 16, 2021 - Route resumes service after a delay in the reopening of schools.
- April 6, 2021 - Route is suspended until further notice due to the closure of schools during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- September 7, 2021 - Route resumes service.