MiWay route 307 'Philip Pocock-Bloor East'
Jump to navigation Jump to search
307 Phillip Pocock-Bloor East
|Number of Branches||1|
Route 307 Phillip Pocock-Bloor East is a bus route operated by MiWay in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
Route 307 is a school route, providing service in the afternoon from Philip Pocock Secondary School to Kipling Bus Terminal, mainly covering Tomken Road and Bloor Street.
- 307 Phillip Pocock-Bloor East (Monday to Friday school days)
- January 25, 2011 - Route 307 'Philip Pocock-Bloor East' is introduced.
- September 3, 2012 - Route designated as accessible, with low floor buses used at all times.
- January 4, 2021 - Route revised to terminate at the new Kipling Bus Terminal, no longer serving Islington Subway Station.
- February 16, 2021 - Service on this route resumes due to a delay in the reopening of schools.
- April 6, 2021 - Route is suspended until further notice due to the closure of schools during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- September 7, 2021 - Route resumes service.