MiWay route 3 'Bloor'
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Number of Branches||1|
Route 3 Bloor is a bus route operated by MiWay in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
Route 3 operates between City Centre Transit Terminal and Kipling Bus Terminal.
The route primarily serves Bloor Street and Mississauga Valley Boulevard, providing east-west service across the City of Mississauga east of Hurontario Street. It provides service to the City Centre, Mississauga Valleys, and Applewood neighborhoods of Mississauga.
- 3 Bloor (Monday to Sunday)
- December 3, 2007 - Routing in the City Centre area revised to use Elm Drive, Kariya Gate and City Centre Drive. Sunday routing using Confederation Parkway and Central Parkway is maintained.
- July 6, 2009 - Weekday rush hour frequency increased to 8 minutes from 9 minutes.
- May 16, 2011 - Additional weekday AM rush hour trips added.
- January 30, 2012 - Weekday midday frequency increased to 14 minutes from 16.5 minutes. The Sunday routing using Central Parkway West, Confederation Parkway, Webb Drive, and Duke of York to and from City Centre Transit Terminal is discontinued; all route 3 service follows the Monday to Saturday routing using Elm Drive, Kariya Drive, and City Centre Drive.
- January 2, 2017 - Weekday rush hour frequency reduced to 10 minutes from 9 minutes; weekday midday frequency reduced to 16 minutes from 14 minutes.
- July 2, 2018 - Saturday frequency increased to 16 minutes from 18 minutes between 8:00am and 9:00pm.
- April 28, 2019 - 24 hour service is introduced, operating Monday to Friday with 40 minute frequency between 2:00am to 5:00am.
- January 4, 2021 - Routing revised to terminate at the new Kipling Bus Terminal, no longer serving Islington Subway Station.